App for controlling Mac running Tiger??

ms4teacher

Reaction score
First time posting here but I'm looking for an app (either paid or free) that can remotely access my Mac, which is running Tiger...Reason being is that I'm going on vacation and I'm using dropbox to download all of my videos/pix from my maxx to my Mac and i would like to be able to clear my dropbox...thanks for viewing...

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do you use motocast?
It has option to upload pics/ video to your PC instantly / or when connected to Wi-Fi ..

Not sure how it works with Mac..

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
Look into using TeamSpeak. I don't know if it runs on a MAC or not.

Basically what I did, was installed WOL Wake on WAN LAN. Previously, I had registered for a subdomain at DYNDNS.org but never really figured out how to use it. Apparently what you do is login to your router and input your DYNDNS username and password. When your computer turns on (WOL Wake On WAN LAN), it updates your IP address. In the end, when your computer turns on, you'll have both DYNDNS updater running along side with TeamSpeak.

If this works, basically set up your TeamViewer account to it saves your computer information. I can currently access two different computers in my house with TeamViewer.

For Wake on WAN LAN to work, your motherboard has to support being able to be turned on externally through PCI-e. Check your BiOS settings, or whatever it's called in a MAC. I'm a PC user, so I wouldn't know.

Last edited:

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
Will look into that option...thanks
I'm terribly sorry, I meant TeamViewer, not TeamSpeak. Those are two different programs. TeamSpeak is a voice server. I must've been tired when typing out a response.

OP
ms4teacher

ms4teacher

Reaction score
VNC is noted...heading over to the "store" now....thanks again...