App=>Droid3 problems!!!

supermar

Reaction score
I was playing with an app for a couple of hours, with my droid plugged in, and all the sudden it shut down. I noticed a bright light next to where the charger gets plugged in. I've let it cool down, keep it charging for a while and it doesn't turn on still. Please help...is it dead?

SecretAgentMan

Reaction score
Let it keep charging. That LED that came on when you plugged it in ONLY comes on when the phone battery is totally dead. i.e. too dead to power up the phone.

mfendley

Reaction score
I was playing with an app for a couple of hours, with my droid plugged in, and all the sudden it shut down. I noticed a bright light next to where the charger gets plugged in. I've let it cool down, keep it charging for a while and it doesn't turn on still. Please help...is it dead?

If this happened with the charger plugged in, either the charger is bad, or the wall outlet doesn't have power. try swapping one at a time.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Make sure to use a wall charger. Being plugged into a computer via usb does not put out enough juice and some apps will drain the battery faster than this charging arrangement.

Good luck.