1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

App drawer apps missing.

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by oakes6b2, Oct 29, 2010.

1. oakes6b2

oakes6b2 New Member

I've noticed lately that some apps will temporarily disappear from my app drawer. For instance, I could not find Angry Birds in my app drawer. I went into my settings to manage my apps and is was not on that list either. I had recently had Angry Birds open so I did the long press on the home screen and selected it from the recently used apps. Sure enough, it started right up and worked fine. I checked the app drawer and it was back to where it should be. This has been happening often now, few times a day maybe. Anyone experience this yet or know how to rectify the issue?

Droid Incredible
Search tags for this page

android app drawer missing

android app drawer missing apps
android camera missing in app drawer
app drawer lost
app drawer missing android
app drawer missing daytona
app drawer missing ztev790

apps missing in app drawer

droid bionic apps missing from app drawer
galaxy s4 missing app tray