App disapears...

sanitroc

Reaction score
So after psuedo-rooting my phone, I ended up switching to UD-New Era and my Amazon MP3 app has dissapeared from my phone and market, along with my music =(. I'm pretty sure if I can some how get the app back my music will follow, but how do I get the app back?

Wouldn't I have to get the apk file and install it? If that's the case I'm sure I could figure it out how to install it. Just need to know where to get the file...=/.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Droids

Reaction score
Should be links on the UD site for getting those apps left out of the rom.

OP
sanitroc

sanitroc

Reaction score
Do you mean this site itself because I used RomManager to install it and there was no option in choosing the apk's for UD-New Era.

Droids

Reaction score
Are you sure the app is missing... it should be included in the ud rom. Look in the app drawer under MP3.

OP
sanitroc

sanitroc

Reaction score
This what I found out. The app has been removed from the market and is not available for download at this time.

So just kind of dead in the water until it is put back on the market.

I think there is a way to flash it but I do not know how to do that as of yet.

OP
sanitroc

sanitroc

Reaction score
After switching to BB I seem to have gotten my app back, but it is just as I have feared...my music is gone...I feel as I have been ripped of by Google and Amazon. Does anyone think there is a way to get my music back...I was thinking of emailing the receipts to Google demanding free downloads...think that could happen?