App cost?

getboth

Reaction score
Are the apps cost a one time deal or monthly fee? for example the camera zoom fx.

if its a recurring fee does it say in the description?

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Your purchased apps are a one time fee and are tied to your google account. The app goes from phone to phone with you, so you don't have to repurchase the app each time you upgrade phones.

I suppose some might be subscription based but I don't think I've ever seen any like that.

wavewatcher

Reaction score
Hey,

I just want to clarify what I've been reading. I had My-Cast weather on my glimmer which was a $3.99/month purchase. In the market (droid 2) it shows it's $3.99. Is that a month or a one time fee? Also, Weatherbug elite for $1.99 or Beautiful Widgets for $2.08...Are those a one time fee?

Thanks in advance!

harrellj

Reaction score
I can confirm that Beautiful Widgets is a one-time fee since I've not paid anymore since my initial purchase. I believe the same is with Weatherbug Elite as well. Looking up the my-cast weather, it also appears to be the same- one-time fee. If an app requires a subscription, its usually mentioned in the description, but its also not very common at all and generally handled through the app itself, not through the market.