APP Christmas Gyro 3D Live Wallpaper Parallax

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Can't make it home for Christmas this year? No worries let Christmas come straight to you. The new Christmas Gyro 3D Wallpaper brings a Parallax Christmas scene to your android home screen. The scene features an HD Christmas tree. You can add decorations at will including a candle, snow, presents, an Android figure, and a decorative Christmas ball. The Parallax affect takes place when your rotate your screen. It gives you the feeling of depth like you are looking into a box, think Nintendo 3Ds. This is one of the coolest live wallpapers i've seen in a while.

Via Play Store

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
That is a GOT TO HAVE, to show off Android to the iPhone fanboys. Downloading now!

You'll also want to download and install Screen Cleaner Show Wallpaper - Android Apps on Google Play which allows you to "hide" all desktop icons and see the entire wallpaper completely unobstructed.

9330aa724405475e7cea0a92f25517f9.jpg

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Will be downloading and playing later today. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm really not in much in the spirit this year. I've put Christmas music on at work several days, but I'm just not feeling it. Probably because we're more focused on getting married this summer, but idk.

In any case, I think this will help force me to be a little more Merry.