[APP] Call Recorder The Next Generation FREE!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Are you looking to become a part time Private Eye? You should have a few tools up your sleeve. Maybe you just want to hold people accountable for the words they speak. There are plenty of Call recording solutions available for Android, but they are often hit or miss. Developer GrinZone has developed a more reliable solution. The app includes plenty of options. You can choose when to start recording, and you can choose the size of the output file. You can also choose to record all conversations. You can choose where to place the record start button, as well as play, share, and add notes to each call. This is your all in one app for InCall recording!

Via XDA

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Many states have laws that say that you are allowed to record phone conversations so long as you are one of the parties of the call. The other person does not need to give consent, or even be made aware of it.

If you and your brother are talking on the phone and I secretly record you both, that is illegal.

If I am talking to you or your brother, I can record the call because I have the consent of one of the people on the phone, that being myself. This has held up in court many times, but there may be some states that don't allow it, so Google it if you have any questions.

Carpetman

Reaction score
It doesnt work on my Galaxy Nexus Verizon. Says, not compatible on your device.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Many states have laws that say that you are allowed to record phone conversations so long as you are one of the parties of the call. The other person does not need to give consent, or even be made aware of it.

If you and your brother are talking on the phone and I secretly record you both, that is illegal.

If I am talking to you or your brother, I can record the call because I have the consent of one of the people on the phone, that being myself. This has held up in court many times, but there may be some states that don't allow it, so Google it if you have any questions.

The key word is "many" states. There are 12-13 states that require both parties to be aware of recorded phone conversations, and with mobile phones, you may not know what state the other party is in at the time of the recording. The location with the most restrictive law will have force. Be careful.

hobby31

Reaction score
Anyone tried it on a Moto device yet?

Tried to download on my droid razr maxx but says not compatible. Seems like it isn't compatible with newer phones. I have a gnex and it also says incompatable. I have a droid x on my daughters line and it's the only phone it's compatible with.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tried to download on my droid razr maxx but says not compatible. Seems like it isn't compatible with newer phones. I have a gnex and it also says incompatable. I have a droid x on my daughters line and it's the only phone it's compatible with.

Did it actually work on her phone, though? No recording apps have worked on Moto's before because of how they're set up.

xtor

Reaction score
This works great on the note 2 stock, but it doesn't even show up in play store on my wifes razr max