App/cache problem

Jaysteve

Reaction score
I have a Motorola photon and recently I had a random app that I no longer have appear in my browser history and put cashed photos in my albums folder. I have no clue on how this happened and I'm the only one who uses the phone

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not clear on what you are asking. Is it something that was in your browser cache that you are looking for again. (That cache doesn't stick around) forever. Or is it a specific app you're looking for?

OP
J

Jaysteve

Reaction score
well I had some random pics appear in "my albums" i did some searching and found that they where from an app (gmob) which i uninstall forever ago. So my question is how did these cached photos end up in my album?

Also i checked through all other cached pics and none of them ended up in my albums just that one

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm still not 100% clear but I think I may have a solution if it's something hanging around that shouldn't be there. Install Clean Master It will get rid of deadwood in your system including old cache.

eugenerudenko

Reaction score
well I had some random pics appear in "my albums" i did some searching and found that they where from an app (gmob) which i uninstall forever ago. So my question is how did these cached photos end up in my album?

Also i checked through all other cached pics and none of them ended up in my albums just that one

As far as I understand, first of all you should clear the cache for the apps. It's quite possible that as the pics are cached it may appear from time to time.