[APP] Battery Utility, All In One Battery Saver

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
kmkqgrIrzLm4iKkOjhmJ-TgbmYYdHZedOtNZlyrwlvkFtT6ezTVQ28Frup7qyPRtFQ=w300

New Android devices come out all the time. Each new device brings with it a spec bump. Since the first Android device we have seen huge leaps in performance and speed. We now have devices with Octo-core processors and lots of ram. We are even seeing devices with QHD 2K displays. The only area we have not seen a revolutionary change in is the battery life of our phones. The only change we have seen in this department is bigger batteries. With bigger displays came more space for more milliamphours. Some devices like the Note 3 and LG G3 have seen pretty great battery life, but this is due to the size of the battery.

NHQybtBw-vivh4J-tO0ui4hOnX3hDnhYfFGr25MIjkd8uBAt5SMw5dgzyQCJd-hrAxI=h310

If you don't have a huge phone chances are you are probably seeing less luck in the battery life department. There are utilities that can help with battery life. One such tool is the "Battery utility" app. The app comes with 15 features that should help to improve your battery life. Features include Advanced Stats, Battery history, wake lack, battery stats, battery alarm, power saver, drain test, wipe, app permisions, cpu tweak, game tweak, storage tweak, system tweak, sensor tweak, and sound tweak. After using this app you will find out which apps are killing your battery and either better decide how to use these apps, or get rid of them all together. Head to the link below for the add-free version download.

Via XDA

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
OK, I'll bite... Downloading now..

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Quite an extensive array of data and display of that data. Should be interesting to see how it all flushes out.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
So just for fun I installed the system tweak from the app. Now the app doesn't work even after clearing the data of the app. Awesome...

edit: Reinstalling the app didn't work either.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Ooooooh... Good catch.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yup. App is now useless for me. So just gonna uninstall it. Whatever it did, (said it would increase performance by 70% or something) I don't see any immediate effects. Uninstalling since I can't access it anyway, though since it was a .zip install, the tweaks should remain.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
So after using my phone for a few hours after that system tweak, I don't know if it's placebo effect or not, but my phone does feel a bit snappier. It's as if the phone is running on full power even with "power saving" mode on on my s4.

App drawer seems to be a bit snappier, no more lag between input on keyboard, and overall everything seems to be just a bit quicker.

Maybe someone with a working app may be able to accurately test it, but whether it's a placebo effect or not, I feel my s4 got a bit quicker and that's all that matters. So you can try, but no guarantee the app will open again as it keeps force closing on mine.

To be honest I forgot I had the app installed at one point for a few hours until I saw this thread again. So maybe it's not just my head...

The2020

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G3
I'm the Developer of the application, I'm Sure pro version can increase the performance by 70%, any doubt feel free to connect with me..

The2020

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G3
So just for fun I installed the system tweak from the app. Now the app doesn't work even after clearing the data of the app. Awesome...

edit: Reinstalling the app didn't work either.

Can you tell me what is the issue.. After installing the System Tweak please check any benchmark app you will come to know the real performance..

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Can you tell me what is the issue.. After installing the System Tweak please check any benchmark app you will come to know the real performance..
Well I installed the system tweak and then now the app doesn't work.

I didn't do any benchmark test before or after

swc2001

Reaction score
How would say this compares to Greenify combo-ed with Wake Lock Detector..... those two apps have turned my battery life into AWESOMENESS!!!

donelam304

Reaction score
I'd be more worried about this app having access to stuff in my phone. I've found so many apps are malicious that quit working after running them mysteriously.