[APP] "Backup Your Mobile" Easily Backup Your Phone NO ROOT Required!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
qs78fcQm_kxzs56N26hDRzsHt8PATFlISjBtZf4lkIvGfrzAX49otY539tKwngjCC8IW=w705

Backup Your Mobile is an app by developer "Artur Jaszczky" which allows you to backup all sorts of info on your device such as contacts, sms, mms, call logs, bookmarks, browser history, system settings, user dictionary, APN, and calendar events. This can really come in handy for times when you need to wipe data, or flash roms and mods. The thing that makes this app unique is the fact that it does not require root to make backups. For now this application does not support the backing up of other applications.

The app does store backups to your sdcard, but can also store them to the cloud. You can schedule automatic backups to Google Drive and DropBox. This makes it easy to share data between devices as you can easily send your backup to the cloud and then install and restore on another device. Oh and did i mention it is FREE!

Via Play Store

lanx

Reaction score
New version is available in google play more things backup/restore, also some root only features

lanx

Reaction score
@Joe_Foe_from_Buffalo Wifi passwords backup is possible on rooted devices only,
if you have root, the app should backup Wifi passwords.

@jayman350 As I heard Google backup does not work on some devices.

Reaction score
Not to hijack this post does anyone have more info on how to back up or confirm Google will back up my phone LTE 4G Fireball that is NOT rooted.