1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

App auto reinstall?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ColdSteele, Aug 12, 2010.

1. ColdSteele

ColdSteele New Member

hi all-
    i recently rooted my phone and applied the ultimate droid 6.00- works flawlessly. added the watermark'd theme and keep asking my self why i waited so long.

my issue is this- when i added the UD rom, the apps i had installed under the prev stock 2.2, automatically reinstalled themselves, which was awesome, but when i rooted and rom'ed my wifes droid, the apps did not reinstall- i followed the same process on her phone as i did on mine. i am wondering if there is a setting that somehow back your apps up with google or something, a setting i must have had enabled on my phone that was not on hers...

any ideas?
Search tags for this page
advertisement apps keep reinstalling
android apps keep reinstalling

android auto reinstall apps

android google apps keep reinstalling
automatic reinstalling old apps? android
automatically reinstall apps droid
how to auto reinstall android apps
how to reinstall email app on my droid
how to reinstall finance app on droid charge
reinstall email on motorola droid