[APP] All In One Gestures No Root Required

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
RzVizzNtumSHRuoiR7mR_ui8e7QoknXX3sh3F2MDc8oUjqJeK2jCFg479atn2LMuEw=w300

Some of the newer devices like the HTC One M8 and the LG G3 have some nice gestures built in. Mainly double tap to wake the screen on the HTC One M8, and double tap to turn the screen on and off on the LG G3. There is a new app that allows you to enable this on any Android device, along with a whole list of other programmable gestures. The best part is that you don't even have to be rooted!

fdkk4VuF5qFUQUUfCOce7AhDt6ss2gGGOXVczzZyZvVDGoLI7aJUnEWIKTTAS807cUw=h310
-fi_f3Q-JZ8fQ8nNRU-fkdZVmbmepYNqfxH7AyNf6VJXzW4_BF_Y5oP9DhPS1bxYFJA=h310
7Ac6wV7W5Z3ayrAedekvS_GX987Wf3wjShsz7vBUlrwKcsx4-7ANAaOQOmgMOmcFCGJo=h310

Supported gestures include swipe from edges, double tap on the status bar, long press on the physical keys, and mouse or stylus is also supported. Supported actions include Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Immersive Mode, Screenshot, hide soft keys, launch apps or shortcuts, and more! Head to the Play Link below for a free download.

Via Play Store

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hmmm. Well, since I have Active Display now, wonder how this would fit in... Downloading to try.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Update!! Now I can wave my hand over the screen when it's off, and the active display wakes up and shows the last notifications...all without "knocking" on the screen as before! NOICE!!!