1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[APP][2.3+] Playcolors Home Inventory

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by idcj, Feb 15, 2013.

1. idcj

idcj New Member

Playcolors home inventory now with Tablet support.

Its AD supported and free for use.

We have just released a new version of Playcolors Home Inventory with many fixes and Tablet support. This app makes it easy to catalog and maintain your household posessions. Carry a personal inventory of your home in your pocket. Know what your possessions are worth, and even figure out what you have invested in most.

Other uses include creating a disaster recovery list, Great tool to track items when moving or relocating.

Google Play Link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playcolors.homeinventoryads&hl=en

View attachment 60670

Search Term for Market:
    "Playcolors Home Inventory"
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Sounds like a useful app!
  3. idcj

idcj New Member

Thanks shadez, please give it a spin and let me know how to improve it. I'm thinking of adding a few more report lists, so I'm all ears for feedback.
Search tags for this page

household inventory