[APP][2.3+][FREE] Roaming Call Control - dialing in roaming has never been this easy

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by adriantc, Jun 2, 2014.

1. adriantc

adriantc New Member

Hello,

I have released a free application called Roaming Call Control (which can be found in Google Play, Amazon Appstore or Samsung Apps) that can be used to correct phone numbers when dialing in roaming without having to check for country or exit codes.

Any kind of feedback (bugs, feature requests, comments) is more than welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact me at roamingcallcontrol@softwareshack.org or (if you want to track the status of the issue) I invite you to open a report on https://bitbucket.org/adriantc/roaming-call-control/issues?status=new&status=open.

Thanks,
    Adrian
  2. adriantc

adriantc New Member

A new minor version of Roaming Call Control has been released that brings a few improvements and bug fixes. Here is the change log:

3. adriantc

adriantc New Member

A new major version of Roaming Call Control has been released that brings a few improvements and bug fixes. Here is the change log:

4. adriantc

adriantc New Member

A new major version of Roaming Call Control has been released that brings a few improvements and bug fixes. Here is the change log: