APK's that are awesome to Ultimate Droid

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by itsfriggenme, Mar 18, 2010.

1. itsfriggenme

itsfriggenme Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im not about the thread clutter or useless stuff, especailly when going thru and reading the origional post is generally your best tool, Butttt,,

Programs that UD users have found that works well would be nice here instead of trolling thru the other areas of the boards, just to find out it does or doesn't work with UD..

A cool one that I found and uber nerdy..

Tricorder 5.0,, Dl from the market and wow.. you will be amazed..

Finds satellite positions to your location,
    EMF.. oh yah,, grab some magnets and have fun with that. not to mention you can pinpoint where its comming from..
    Db checker, it measures the sound around you and shows how loud it is in a -Db format.. awesome
    and some other cool stuff..

Mod's, if this is a useless thread,, dont move,, just delete it..
    again like I said,, I hate clutter, but it would be nice to know UD specific programs that everyones using..

drocap2 for me,, dont work well at all.. im running 7.8 and it captures the shake and cancel bar but shoot me does work on my 7.8. <-- ex..

2. jrod1990

jrod1990 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can go into settings and change the "trigger" options under capture mode, from shake to timer to notification. I use notification so I don't get the countdown or the words.

3. Dandroid247

Dandroid247 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ive been having issues with quick profiles, i have a profile for when im asleep that just basically keeps the ringer on but mutes notifications, when I try to switch from that profile back to my daytime profile where the notifications are back up to 100% they never come back on, they just stay muted. Found that if I go into settings, sound and display, ringer settings, that I can manually reset the notification volume and all is well till I try to use the nighttime profile again.

4. itsfriggenme

itsfriggenme Member

Ratings:
    +0

Thx for the info man,, using drocap2 now.. LOL... love these forums

5. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You know if you set the timer and hit start, then hit the back button it still takes the picture.

6. jrod1990

jrod1990 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I use timeriffic, you can set profiles by day and time. I use mine for work and have not a problem in the last 12 days with a setting not adjusting when it is suppose to.

Search tags for this page
droid bionic ultimate apk

droidwords apk download

ultimate droid apk