.APK files

EkbergM

Reaction score
I downloaded some addons from the Rom Manager for Liberty 2.0. I don't seem to see any instruction on how to install the .apk file. If its blatantly obvious you can call me a noob. Or some direction into how this is done would be great. Thanks!

P.S. You guys are AMAZING for what you are doing here!

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I downloaded some addons from the Rom Manager for Liberty 2.0. I don't seem to see any instruction on how to install the .apk file. If its blatantly obvious you can call me a noob. Or some direction into how this is done would be great. Thanks!

P.S. You guys are AMAZING for what you are doing here!
If it is a themed app, etc, and is in apk format, you can install via app manager in astro or similar app.

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It will allow you to download them, go to your sd card and they should be in a folder titled liberty. Not 100% sure but they should be there. Find and select the apk it will then give you the option to install.

OP
E

EkbergM

Reaction score
If it is a themed app, etc, and is in apk format, you can install via app manager in astro or similar app.

Ill give a bit more detail. I downloaded the stock camera addon. I found it under liberty/addons/camera.

When I click it in Astro it says "systemapk not found".