APHDROID went Google over apple

aphdroid

Reaction score
Brand new to android. Have had verizon along time and have used Windows mobile. Not a big fan of Apple so when my HTC Touch Pro 2 went crazy with upgrade to Win6.5 it was iphone or googles Android. And I like the idea of google just a little more. Am very happpy with Droid 2 Global so far but want to make the most of it. Thanks in advance for helping and of course if there is anything I can help with let me know!

(I run a couple of companies, have been a game programmer in the old/old days and a background in physics and philosophy)

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
:welcome: to the forum!

Standard rules apply:

Play nice. No flames. Keep it clean. Keep it family friendly. Don’t double-post. Don't feed the Mods, SMods, or Admins. They'll follow you home if you do, so really, it's for your own protection. (And do you really want to explain to your loved ones that, no matter how cute he or she is, you really want to keep them?)

So, glad to have you on board! Have fun! :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum!

Standard rules apply:

Play nice. No flames. Keep it clean. Keep it family friendly. Don’t double-post. Don't feed the Mods, SMods, or Admins. They'll follow you home if you do, so really, it's for your own protection. (And do you really want to explain to your loved ones that, no matter how cute he or she is, you really want to keep them?)

So, glad to have you on board! Have fun! :)

You know it's a good thing for you that you are a well known supportive member of the Forum. Advising people not to feed the mods could be grounds for a vacation!:D

And I have never followed anyone home who fed me. Not yet anyway.:icon_ devil:

OP
aphdroid

aphdroid

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice welcome and on the proper care and feeding of admins

Thanks to you both!

Following home might get a little trippy but, my wife is an awesome baker and I am sure that for all the help I see I will benefit from here (not to mention with a fun attitude) there will baked bribes and rewards. (And of course if I figure sumthin out by luck I will share with a smile too)

btw- i really like the Kanji.

:r_c: