Apex for d3?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
By the looks of Fabolous' recent posts, he's dev'ing for the Nexus. So my guess would be no.

OP
wildride89

wildride89

Reaction score
Ahh man. Its okay the liberty I just flashed is pretty nice. Well worth the donation

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Have you tried mavrom yet?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet. Can I flash that rom the same way I did liberty?

Which strap are you running? Safe and Boot (Tweaked) will flash it for sure.

Directions are in the OP (link in my sig). If you have any questions post in the thread.

There's several themes for it as well. Dark/Light/NexTang/ICS and soon to be RipperRed!

OP
wildride89

wildride89

Reaction score
I have no experience with the safestrap I have koush d3 bootsrapper the red icon. Sorry I just read that you could flash from cwm. I'm downloading the rom right now. I'm going to run liberty for a few more days before I flash again.
How is the battery life on mavrom?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Personally, I think the battery life is much better than Liberty.

OP
wildride89

wildride89

Reaction score
I hope. My phone kills the battery on just idle. And I calibrated it with one of the apps and wiped batt stats

Cdjones187

Reaction score
If your concerned about battery life. I run a un activated D3 with liberty rom and hit just over 5 days and some odd hours with init.d and system tweaks + calibrated battery accordingly. light to moderate usage with wifi on for all 5 days. Obviously it wouldn't get that kind of battery life with the radio active but that is still very impressive. Easily a day and a half with heavy usage when it was activated. IMO if you calibrate and use the speedyv7 (init.d and maybe supercharger) script ALL roms will get around the same battery drain when they all run the same base system. Search for how to properly calibrate the battery, it absolutely must be done every time a rom is flashed to get accurate battery readings.