Apex feature request

ThinkFlight

Reaction score
After briefly using the latest version of BB on my droid 1 before I picked up my new droid 2, one feature I really liked was the ability to select the back button (and hold) as a "kill task" feature for apps that hang or ones I just want to kill.

Figured it would be awesome to see it here on this rom too.

Also - There are 2 versions of the text messaging apps - not sure if this is just my issue and I need to reload, but i've turned off auto receive for both yet I'm still getting double text messages. Can we have one of them removed (the older one) in the next version?

If not on this second request - how can I remove one?

Thanks much for the awesome work!

destinydmm

Reaction score
After briefly using the latest version of BB on my droid 1 before I picked up my new droid 2, one feature I really liked was the ability to select the back button (and hold) as a "kill task" feature for apps that hang or ones I just want to kill.

Figured it would be awesome to see it here on this rom too.

Also - There are 2 versions of the text messaging apps - not sure if this is just my issue and I need to reload, but i've turned off auto receive for both yet I'm still getting double text messages. Can we have one of them removed (the older one) in the next version?

If not on this second request - how can I remove one?

Thanks much for the awesome work!

Do you have beautiful widgets or another sms widget? If so place that extra sms widget on the homescreen then go into its options and turn of notifications. The same thing happended to me when I had my Droid 1 but I cannot now remember what the sms widgtet/app was called.