Apex 2.0 RC3 based on .602 GB

mikey4226

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get WiFi Tether to work? I tried installing the wifi_tether_v3.0_pre-14.apk file, but everytime I open the app, I get a FC error: "The application WiFi Tether (process at.mysandbox.android.wifi.tether) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Does anyone else have this issue and/or know how to resolve it? Thank you!

mugsy77

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with video playback? Can't seem to play recorded videos in 3gp format (shows up blank)

Sent from my DROIDX

ShadowDroid

Reaction score
For me the problem lies within the phone application when you go to click on a number and it brings you to the last call list and their profile the text is white on a white background so if that can be changed that be great.....also it be nice to have customizable icons for the tray instead of being forced to use the app icons or the icons pre suggested for launcher2.

suki7474

Reaction score
I don't have the best battery life on this rom as some people seem to have. Are there certain things that you guys do to improve your battery life?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
How good of battery life are you looking to get? I ran it with no tweaks or anything and was getting about 20 hours or so. All I did was set my clock speed to 800.

suki7474

Reaction score
How good of battery life are you looking to get? I ran it with no tweaks or anything and was getting about 20 hours or so. All I did was set my clock speed to 800.

I have underlocked it before but I get around 12 hours if I'm lucky. I would be pleased if I could get around a days around a days worth without having to charge it.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
In the release thread on DXF, Fab has a number of installable blur apks for use. I forget which ones though.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Would you mind posting a link to that page? Im on mobile and the DX forum is difficult to navigate~

Greatly appreciate it !

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Not at all. Here it is: Apex 2.0.0 RC3

T
he link to the apks are in post#2 along with some instructions needed to use a few of them.
And on a side not after I posted the link I realized the same links are in the D2-Apex section here. But the link was already in so I left it.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I hope he adds an option to get some of the Blur features back~ I kinda liked them~ :)

Thank you for your help!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No problem. And I agree, I like some of the blur features as well. It gets a lot of slack but has some good extras for sure.