AdamPA1006

Reaction score
symbiontsoul said:
any changes with the new release?

Not sure but I'm on 9/29 build its working great

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Anyone use NFL mobile? It isn't working for me not sure if its the app or the ROM.

reebz

Reaction score
Link for the 10/2 update? I'm on 9/24. I was on 9/29, but couldn't send an MMS. Immediately reinstalled 9/24 and works fine.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Some of the verizon services aren't working on my 9/29. NFL mobile gets error 303 and when I tried to log into my verizon, and got another error and told me to download the login client, which I couldn't find in the play store.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Some of the verizon services aren't working on my 9/29. NFL mobile gets error 303 and when I tried to log into my verizon, and got another error and told me to download the login client, which I couldn't find in the play store.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

The Verizon Log In client can be found in the stock ics ROM system folder as an apk. I believe its called VerizonSSOEngine.apk Here is the apk from my dropbox, copy it into the system folder for cm10 and see if that works for you. You might have to set permissions, R-W-RR
http://db.tt/2KlkfWPv

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
2THEXTRM said:
The Verizon Log In client can be found in the stock ics ROM system folder as an apk. I believe its called VerizonSSOEngine.apk Here is the apk from my dropbox, copy it into the system folder for cm10 and see if that works for you. You might have to set permissions, R-W-RR
http://db.tt/2KlkfWPv

Hey thanks! Verizon stuff now works.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Hey thanks! Verizon stuff now works.

Glad i could help:) I'm useful for some things around here lol. I downloaded cm10 from rombot today so will need to add the same apk after i flash the ROM, i like having my Verizon app functional lol

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
So what's the process for installing a newer one? Like if I wanted to put 10/2 on my phone, do I just wipe cache and flash it?

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
That's the cool thing about nightlies, i always make a nandroid before i flash a nightly though in case something goes wrong or it doesn't work to your liking:)

Sgtplatypus

Reaction score
Love this rom:) only thing is I can't send mms texts I can receive them fine but it wont let me send them. Ohh and I'm on the latest stock build.

reebz

Reaction score
Love this rom:) only thing is I can't send mms texts I can receive them fine but it wont let me send them. Ohh and I'm on the latest stock build.

I'm able to send MMS's on the 9/24 build. I couldn't on the 9/29. I haven't installed latest build. I use stock messaging app.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Help! I attempted to upgrade to the 10/5 but the 'about phone' caused settings to crash. Long story short, I lost my apps, and reinstalled the 10/2 cm 10 build, but now my google play store keeps crashing as soon as I open it. tried reflashing the GApps but it still does it! What is wrong?! All my apps are gone and irretrievable

edit. I cleared the app's data and it loads up again, but when I try to download anything it crashes again

edit again. I uninstalled updates and reloaded and now it works again. Sorry for the public display of problem solving lol I was freaking out for a second

Last edited: