[ROM] [AOSP] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]

ekrboi

Reaction score
I installed the 9/29 one when it came out yesterday. This is my first so I cant say if it is any better.. So far the only issue I found was the camera which is known.. cam360 fixed that right up. Not sure on the bluetooth I havnt had to get in my car yet this weekend (its been nice =P). I think I have to make a lowes run in a bit so ill let ya know. Its only a problem when paired correct? not just with bt on? I can say that Im a convert to AOSP/CM, the trebuche launcher is simply awesome.. and not having all the crapware on it makes it run silky smooth! and JB is a nice upgrade. keep up the good work Hashcode!

EDIT: just having BT on causes problems.. not even paired to anything.. the speaker works because I have sound for them external speaker but the mic doesn't work so no voice anything. And the google search app keeps crashing when I try and use the fancy new google now.. its nothing im going to use anyways so I don't care about that... but I do use BT in my car and lets be real here im not gonna remember to turn it off and on so hopefully that problem gets worked out soon..

Last edited:

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Luckily I don't use Bluetooth but thank you so much for helping keep Bionic going. I and many other users are very grateful. JB is awesome the speed is fantastic and very few bugs. Awesome.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

reebz

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying this ROM. I'm very surprised there's not much action in this thread. Only real issue I've found is the flash goes off way too early when using the camera. I have to put the flash in "torch" mode. Other than that, nada.

broosewee

Reaction score
What is the changelog for the 9/29 build? Sounds like BT and audio issues are still present, so not worth flashing yet (for me). Day to day use of the 9/24 build has been quite fantastic otherwise.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Just flashed, didn't get to play around much yet. Google play was updating my apps and I hit a random reboot, and now it didn't find the rest so I have to manually download them.

Edit: Just have to say, this is sick! Playing around with the settings, there are sooo many things that I previously wished I could do in android, and they are all there! Awesome job on this rom! Love it

Last edited:

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Couple things: I've also noticed the lights in the touch buttons kind of do whatever they want. Sometimes they stay on after the screen is locked and vice versa.

Also, the text messaging settings has an option for dark theme but it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Tanno

Reaction score
I've had my charge for two years now. I've been on seral diff roms... currently on tweaked 2.2 gummy. I'm going to try the ics rom first.. tjen I'm going to give this a shot.

Last edited:

Anvilgate240

Reaction score
Is there an eta on a more stable and bug free cm10? Leaving country in a few weeks and wont have the most
Reliable network access...i'm on a time crunch.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Anvilgate240 said:
Is there an eta on a more stable and bug free cm10? Leaving country in a few weeks and wont have the most
Reliable network access...i'm on a time crunch.

So far, most everything works great for me other than what's mentioned in this thread. If you are worried about stability I would just wait till you are back home. Its a pretty solid ROM and data has been perfect for me but if you are worried, waiting won't be the worst situation

herrbifi

Reaction score
Yeah link is down for me as well. Does anyone have the file?