AOSP mail menu icons jacked up

jnasmith

Reaction score
I used the toolbox to change to blur messaging and the to switch back to AOSP. After the switch back the icons on the menu are all screwy... Refresh is a back arrow... compose is the mute icon... and accounts is a end call icon...

I tried switching back and forth again but it didn't make a difference ...

Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

KHeeney5

Reaction score
I used the toolbox to change to blur messaging and the to switch back to AOSP. After the switch back the icons on the menu are all screwy... Refresh is a back arrow... compose is the mute icon... and accounts is a end call icon...

I tried switching back and forth again but it didn't make a difference ...

Anyone else have this problem?

No clue on this. Try the following, and if it doesn't work I will pull the .apk file for you and post it.

su
updatetb
apextoolbox
then download again

OP
J

jnasmith

Reaction score
Had tried that, but tried it again... same results.

OP
J

jnasmith

Reaction score
AOSP ... blur doesn't work with my corp account. Thanks for such quick help with this.

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Alright hang on. I'm actually in Recovery making a backup as we speak. I'm going to reflash and start from scratch. Lol. I'll get you the email.apk and mms.apk for AOSP messaging here in a second. :)

KHeeney5

Reaction score
I'm really sorry this took so long, I had some stuff come up last night. Try these, you may want to uninstal Email.apk and Mms.apk via the toolbox, then install these via the toolbox. Just place them on the root of your sd card and install in the toolbox.

Good luck.

If this still doesn't work, try reflashing the ROM with out wiping data/cache. That resets all apps, and the AOSP is the default. Let me know how it works.

OP
J

jnasmith

Reaction score
Worked like a charm! Thanks!