[ROM] [AOSP] Liquid.Gingerbread.v3.1

Reaction score
On day two now and so far no problems. I get a fast GPS fix now compared to what I got with LTB v2.6. Battery has been good but not quite as good as before. I'm sitting at 76% after 8 hours of light use. With LTB v2.6 I would be at about 80%. I'll see how moderate to heavy usage effects it tonight.

nbackert11

Reaction score
No network signal with liquid gingerbread 3.1

I was able to flash this rom with no problem but I am receiving no network or data signal. every few minutes I get a flutter of network signal(still no data) and then it immediately disapears and I get an error message. any ideas?

nbackert11

Reaction score
Np glad I could help :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I have been having problems with the GPS lock on the Google maps navigation, it never stops searching for signal . The GPS lock on Google maps acts up sometimes too. And suggestions?

G33kT0Th4D

Reaction score
On day two now and so far no problems. I get a fast GPS fix now compared to what I got with LTB v2.6. Battery has been good but not quite as good as before. I'm sitting at 76% after 8 hours of light use. With LTB v2.6 I would be at about 80%. I'll see how moderate to heavy usage effects it tonight.

What's your wifi cycle period? the longer your phone goes withou cycling wifi, the longer the battery will do.

G33kT0Th4D

Reaction score
I flashed the ROM, oh, at least more than a week ago. It's been F#*%ing AWESOME. All of a sudden, Google has updated maps(current v6.0.0 (#6000001)Web) and market(currently 3.3.11) and who knows what else, now in market it says "Your device is not compatible with this item" for a LOT of downloads. Anybody else experienced this? I can't even download google books or update google music(currently 4.0.1.501) b/c of this.