AOSP GB ROMs

Reaction score
Are there any pure AOSP GB roms out there yet, or any on the way? Is broodcomb consider aosp, I didn't think it was cause it still has some blur on it. I really want something like the Nexus S GB OS.

Posted Using My Droid X running GB Rooted

rayne58

Reaction score
i believe liberty gb is almost all aosp...still in development though you can use the nightlies through the donate toolbox

jonecat

Reaction score
What are nightlies?

Nightly builds of the ROM, they are not considered stable yet, but are updated regularly for testing purposes.

The best part is that you get to pay him to test his stuff...So much for an open community

If you find value in his work, then you pay him to use his stuff, otherwise don't pay.

Being open does not mean people can't be payed for there effort and time. Quit being a troll!

fry-lock

Reaction score

bL33d

Reaction score

mjs1015

Reaction score
Zombie Stomped is also another one.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Zombie Stomped is also another one.

Yea I'm waiting for the latest 588 build to come out so I can get the link for it. I've been talking to jboxen and his rom looks pretty dope

Posted Using My Droid X running GB Rooted

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
There will never be a fully stable aosp rom on the x. We may get cm but cvpcs has been working on it for awhile trying to get the bugs out that others stopped at. Liberty is aosp apps and Motorola source.

ahC_hED

Reaction score
With the release of moto built gingerbread, makes cm7 that much closer, but cvpcs is tied up with other devices, I.e. nook color.