AOSP Froyo ROM? Non sense is what I'm after

sleekgeek

Reaction score
Need a rom that has zero HTC. I hate all the sense apps, keyboard and the phone app the most.

looking for a rom that is froyo, has a silent state with the volume controls, rotary lock screen, and battery percentage. the pull down widget for the gps, wifi, and what not would be nice. that's pretty much it to keep me happy. I just changed over from the droid 1. sad thing is after playing with the droid 3 was proof that gingerbread is garbage on any phone.

K1K

Reaction score
Liquid Thunderbread ....very good Rom.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
S

sleekgeek

Reaction score
sorry that's gingerbread and sucks bad on my phone.

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
I don't think there ARE any AOSP Froyo ROMs for the Thunderbolt. The closest you're going to get is de-Sensed (this is different than AOSP, FYI).

Liquid does offer Froyo for the Thunderbolt too: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liquid-rom-tb/153202-liquid-thundersense-v1-6-release.html It's Sense, though. I think that's the latest update, but I could be wrong.

I've also found das BAMF's Gingerbread ROMs work well on my phone, so their Froyo ROMs should be good too. Here's a link to the das BAMF ROM page on their forum: ROMs

Here's a pretty thorough link to all of the ROMs available for the Thunderbolt. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/th...l-thunderbolt-roms-kernels-listing-2-0-a.html

Reaction score
Liquid Thunderbread is working great on my phone. I suggest giving it a shot; it may be the one Gingerbread ROM that ends up doing well for you.

SithDroid2187

Reaction score
Froyo is ancient. Gingerbread is the way to go.

mi2gurlz

Reaction score
What is a good rom to use. I want the sense lock but I want good themes and better battery. I have gingerth3ory. There no themes for this ROM. Also I didnt root my phone so i would need a site for step by step but right not finding a ROM is what I want to do.

Thanks in advance