{AOSP}{Custom Gingerbread}OMFGB 1.3.0 Nightlies

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
--All credit goes to r2DoesInc at XDA--

{AOSP}{Custom Gingerbread}OMFGB 1.3.0 Nightlies - xda-developers

logo.png

Presents...

OMFGB 1.3.0 Nightlies

*Feature list and screenshots are subject to change at any time. They also may not exactly reflect what you see in rom, due to different device features.

[DISCLAIMER: If you are flashing this you have already voided your manufacturer's warranty. If you are flashing this you realize that this is unsupported software. Your device may break as a result of flashing this unsupported software. t3hh4xx0r team is not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone or you as a result of flashing this software. That includes but is not limited to bricked phones, world war, your alarm not waking you up and as a result you getting fired, or orgasms. That said, thank you for trying it.]

Some Features of this ROM
Android 2.3.4 Base
Builds available for HTC Incredible, Droid Eris, Evo, Thunderbolt, Droid 1, Hero, Fascinate, and Incredible 2

Future builds planned for Droid Charge

Configurable Power Widgets (cm)
3 choices of Lockscreen mods - Standard Tab, Rotary, and Honeycomb concept
Reboot menu including recovery and bootloader options (cm)
Lockscreen shortcuts for Phone and Messaging apps
2 choices in battery types, stock or percentages
Volume wake and menu unlock (cm)
Configurable overscroll effect (cm)
Screen off and on animations (cm)
Volume button music controls (cm)
Lockscreen music controls
Configurable launcher screen settings
Workspace looping in launcher
Scrollable widgets support in launcher
Landscape mode available in launcher
DSP Manager (cm)
God Mode Settings app to control all this craziness
Tmobile Theme Chooser (tmobile)
Addons app for customizing your OMFGB build even more
Nightlies in the God Mode app to stay on the bleeding edge
Wallpapers by ksknightmare and sgarriques

Thanks Section
First I want to thank RootzWiki for this awesome forum that we can share our work on. Next I would like to thank my team for putting up with me disappearing for two weeks to make this work for you guys. There are so many people I want to thank for making this possible. First biggest thanks to slayher, he did this first and has helped out with ALOT of bugs that he had to deal with when there was no one else here to help him fix them. He also helped me update this to mr2.5 General thanks go to birdman, b16, cvpcs, the whole cm team, peteralfonso, drod2169, ksknightmare, the irc guys, sgarriques, imoseyon, the users in this thread including avlfive and jaxidian and mikereDD which i've seen answer hundreds of questions. If I don't have you listed and you helped in some way, biggest thanks to you. Im old sorry.

Some Screenshots
lock1.png
lock2.png

home.png
pulldown.png

godmode.png
addons.png

nightlies.png
ksknightmarewall.png

Downloads

Nightly builds are compiled each night by our build bot. Follow it on twitter for up to date info on all builds. @OMFBOT

1.3.0 Nightlies can be found here

If not your wanting to try the nightlies, download the older 1.2.0 build from t3hh4xx0r.com

GAPPS - GAPPS

GAPPS (lithid) with new gtalk - lithid GAPPS

All sources are at OMFGB's github page --- www.github.com/OMFGB

t3hh4xx0r team consists of:
- r2DoesInc - - linuxmotion - - xoomdev - - davidjr621 - - SteveLogik -
- Willis420 -

Please visit t3hh4xx0r.com for more information

OP
SHAKE_JONES

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
When changing roms i always do a data wipe/factory reset, wipe cache, and wipe dalvik. Then just flash like normal.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums