[AOSP Build STABLE] GimpSource | FRG83D | ROM & Themes

EricTheRed760

Reaction score
Found a bug for ya guys.

I was using Ninjamorph to change my status bar background, and once the process finished, the app froze. The phone itself was still active, I could pull down the status bar, and all the icons in it were working, but Ninjamorph was frozen. Then, when I rebooted, I got stuck in a bootloop.

Hooray for backups...

Not a bug ......

Do not theme with those apps. They will not work. As you can see themes haven't been released because of boot loops I'm getting themeing the real way. Xml edits are a major issue right now, it is a known AOSP build issue. I have themes ready cept for xml edits, soon as I go back to my laptop I can release at least black bar.

....Ninjamorph edits xmls not pngs....

Got it. Appreciate the quick response too.

gwwjpd

Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure now. I did this morning before I flashed v1, then the FC problem.
Restored old backup, then you dropped v1.1, maybe I got over anxious the second time and forgot.

Back to CW Recovery for me......

gwwjpd

Reaction score
Check your sdcard media/ringtones/notifications especially if you came from miui they were putting in both locations when miui was having troubles with music.

I have played with MIUI, but not there either.
I'm going to back it up and do a clean install.

Edit: After a clean install, they're gone. Thanks guys.

Great job Davros, donation coming your way.:)

Last edited:
OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
i just fixed mine all apps in market ready and waiting lol

oh and i may have found my errors in themeing will know more tomorrow morning...........

Last edited:

pdc419

Reaction score
Great job with the gimp! So far no issues and its super smooth. Got a 1727 on my quadrant too! 1200 p3 kernal.

Sent from my A855 using DroidForums App

adsfa34

Reaction score
Found a bug for ya guys.

I was using Ninjamorph to change my status bar background, and once the process finished, the app froze. The phone itself was still active, I could pull down the status bar, and all the icons in it were working, but Ninjamorph was frozen. Then, when I rebooted, I got stuck in a bootloop.

Hooray for backups...

Not a bug ......

....Ninjamorph edits xmls not pngs....

+ eleventy billion!

Thanks for all your hard work Davros and metick! :)

removement

Reaction score
Must say, been running it since it gimped on out and it is fantastic. Smooth, stable with some much needed features.

gmmurphy

Reaction score
nice, waiting on the gimpybread. wondering if you could change the wpa supplicant so it can see adhoc? there is a ton of information i could get you. anytime i edit the file i bork the wifi.

thanks great job.

Last edited: