1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[ROM] [AOSP][Android 2.3.7] Bugless Beast V. GPA19

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Roms' started by peteralfonso, Oct 27, 2011.

1. peteralfonso

peteralfonso Premium Member Premium Member Developer

2. google123

google123 New Member

Running great on my Inc Pete. Thanks. Hey, can you add a file manager for the next build? Also, is there a way to install Theme Manager on this? Thanks.
  3. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

Hello I was just trying to install on my INC and its giving me somekind of prop1 error, anyone know what im missing. Im legally blind so I cant really read what its actually saying on the phones screen for now im going back to cyanogenmod 7.1. really want to try your buglas beast i've still got your rom on my OG droid. is there an update I need to run before I can run your rom it seems thats whats going on.

UPDATE: Not sure what was going on I tried again this morning and it went right on. strange but im happy to have the beast on Nexus One.
    Its on my incredible too :) I maybe selling the inc a friend is wanting to change from iphone to prerooted android I told him 50$ for my inc i've had it a while since pre order release date. Its been ok I just not a person that really liked HTC sence so it didn't get used that much now there is no sence on it but told friend i'll install whatever rom he wants but what I have on there is the latest release of googles android so I think he'll keep the beast I have the extended batery too so it makes it through the day no problem.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
Search tags for this page

android 2.3 droid incredible

android 2.3.7 htc incredible

bugless beast (v. gpa19) android 2.3.7 download 2013

bugless beast droid download

bugless beast htc incredible

bugless beast og droid download

droid incredible bugless beast

htc incredible 2 android 2.3 download
htc incredible buglesd beast

htc incredible bugless beast