[ROM] [AOSP][4.0.4][CDMA] Gummy 1.2.0 - 5/9/12 [BETA]

imp3r10

Reaction score
I use only quick clock. Never had any any luck with jakesbitsmod.

BAD ASS X

just bought quickclock from the market and let it do automatic calibrate and it didnt work. Would go into negative voltages, so i had to refund it. Ill stick with android overclock

Cetan

Reaction score
Yep, I am using the 4.5.608 SBF.

But, I had success this time (fourth attempt) around, and it's running fine. I re-downloaded the SBF from a different site and that did the trick, so I'm not sure if I just had a bad flash the first go arounds.

clueless77

Reaction score
just bought quickclock from the market and let it do automatic calibrate and it didnt work. Would go into negative voltages, so i had to refund it. Ill stick with android overclock

That's odd, I've been using it for quite some time

BAD ASS X

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

That's happened to me before on the old CM9 builds.

GUMMY

leftspin

Reaction score
Only issue I have been having is that Google Music app is laggy. The widget on the lock screen doesn't change song info unless I turn the screen off, then on. Also, the music app will just be a black screen when I unlock the phone. Anybody else having these issues?

GUMMY

I have the same issues but good to know Poweramp works fine

leftspin

Reaction score
okay, so, two questions:

1. Every time I reboot using the power menu, it reboots me to CWM Recovery. Anyone else?
2, Can I use Jakebite's Mod with this ROM? When CM9 was in its early stages I flashed Jakebite's with it and I lost root

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
okay, so, two questions:

1. Every time I reboot using the power menu, it reboots me to CWM Recovery. Anyone else?
2, Can I use Jakebite's Mod with this ROM? When CM9 was in its early stages I flashed Jakebite's with it and I lost root

I'm using Jakebites and I have root. I don't have the Clockwork recovery on reboot.

GUMMY

Savagerun

Reaction score
okay, so, two questions:

For the reboot in clockwork thing just press reboot then press reboot again before pressing ok then it should boot normally.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

imp3r10

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems trying to select notifications in the Facebook app?

leftspin

Reaction score
For the reboot in clockwork thing just press reboot then press reboot again before pressing ok then it should boot normally.

You mean deselect Recovery and select Reboot from the menu after I hit reboot? Already done, that's why it confused me

Savagerun

Reaction score
You mean deselect Recovery and select Reboot from the menu after I hit reboot? Already done, that's why it confused me

To reboot your phone normally you press the power button then select reboot after that you'll get the menu and reboot will already be highlighted in that menu , at least it is for me but press reboot even tho its already highlighted then press ok and it should reboot normally after that.

leftspin

Reaction score
To reboot your phone normally you press the power button then select reboot after that you'll get the menu and reboot will already be highlighted in that menu , at least it is for me but press reboot even tho its already highlighted then press ok and it should reboot normally after that.

Oh I see what you mean, that worked, thanks for the tip. I wonder why it's like that