[ROM] [AOSP][4.0.4][CDMA] Gummy 1.2.0 - 5/9/12 [BETA]

hamburglar490

Reaction score
so how is this as a daily driver for those who have tried it? Mainly looking for stability and battery life comments.
I've been using it since yesterday and it is extremely stable, and the battery life seems to be better than CM9 but not as good as mine was with liberty. I'm using it as my daily driver.

Cetan

Reaction score
I must be failboating hard here, but, every time I root, bootstrap, and reboot into CWM Recovery and install the .zip, I get stuck at an endless (M) boot screen, forcing me to RSDLite+SBF back to start. Am I missing some vital step here? It's been a good year since I've had to mod anything with this phone, so, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm stupid-ing it up here.

2froggy

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble with Bluetooth? I connect to the earpiece fine but get a very distorted squealing in the earpiece. I've wiped and reinstalled three times with the same results. I've also tried two different Bluetooth with the same results. Any suggestions?

edit: I think I found the answer in another thread. Looks like Bluetooth is NOT working with this ROM or for the most part any other ICS ROMS. I guess its back to Vortex.

imp3r10

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble with Bluetooth? I connect to the earpiece fine but get a very distorted squealing in the earpiece. I've wiped and reinstalled three times with the same results. I've also tried two different Bluetooth with the same results. Any suggestions?

edit: I think I found the answer in another thread. Looks like Bluetooth is NOT working with this ROM or for the most part any other ICS ROMS. I guess its back to Vortex.

Its a common problem that all of the ICS roms are having AFAIK.

Anyone know how to solve the problem of the button lights on all the time.

gamenahd

Reaction score
Good to know. Is there a certain rom I need to be on before installing this? I'm on the latest Liberty release.

Savagerun

Reaction score
Its a common problem that all of the ICS roms are having AFAIK.

Anyone know how to solve the problem of the button lights on all the time.

Turn off auto screen brightness. You may have to reboot phone after that.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

hamburglar490

Reaction score
Good to know. Is there a certain rom I need to be on before installing this? I'm on the latest Liberty release.
Well I came from the CM9 beta but you should be find if you just wipe everything before you install (that's what I did)

clueless77

Reaction score
Anyone wondering about battery life. I am at 12hrs and 45mins with 55% left with my normal usage, a few hundred texts using gosms, facebook, the market, droid forums, and a few other things. I am underclocked and under volted using quickclock.

If you try to use it as a computer or stream netflix all day odds are your battery life will not be as good.

Great build btw!!! :)

imp3r10

Reaction score
I'm getting constant complaint that my voice is scratchy and I'm not on Bluetooth

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

xm41907

Reaction score
I installed this last night and it's working well except the noted issues and one that's not. Netflix will load, but when it goes to play a movie, it just sits at a black screen with the movie controls. It appears to buffer the movie, but playback won't start. I've reinstalled it 3 times and tried different movies, all with the same result.