[ROM] [AOSP][4.0.4][CDMA] Gummy 1.2.0 - 5/9/12 [BETA]

NZRocketman

Reaction score
i just got to restore to stock Rom as trying to use safestrap keeps bringing it to a blank screen when trying to load up after installed the rom

Savagerun

Reaction score
Is your system version 4.5.602 or 4.5.605? Are you using droid2 bootstrap app or droidX bootstrap app?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

NZRocketman

Reaction score
using safestrap 1.09 which didnt help. it Still just goes to a black screen after trying with the new version of safestrap. wipe data, factory reset, wipe delvik, than format system

Savagerun

Reaction score
Do you have a droid razr? This rom is for the droid x

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Only issue I have been having is that Google Music app is laggy. The widget on the lock screen doesn't change song info unless I turn the screen off, then on. Also, the music app will just be a black screen when I unlock the phone. Anybody else having these issues?

GUMMY

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just bought Poweramp so its not a big deal for me anymore. I spend money when I get pissed ;)

GUMMY

clueless77

Reaction score
anyone else having issues downloading this, my download speed drops like a rock and i get an empty zip
i checked against another rom and worked fine plus a torrent download so i am guessing a problem with the file

bmking24

Reaction score
great rom

thanks for putting this rom together!! it is great. i just wanted to say that in the op you said that the camera flash doesn't work,well it works for me. camcorder however does now as stated. thanks again and keep up the great work.

Savagerun

Reaction score

tuxcayc

Reaction score
I have no idea if it works with GSM or not. I know it swaps to it from cdma but thats as far as I can test.

Just installed it, gives 'com.android.phone has stopped'
I guess it's just not supported right now =/
The other stuff looks really great!

Before this flashing I was using the CM9 beta, Gummy feels way faster.

EDIT: just read in rootzwiki forums that GSM does work (not sure about data), I'll try SBF-ing first.

gamenahd

Reaction score
so how is this as a daily driver for those who have tried it? Mainly looking for stability and battery life comments.