[ROM] [AOSP][4.0.4][CDMA] Gummy 1.2.0 - 5/9/12 [BETA]

droidfellow

Reaction score
Unfortunately for me I had to return my phone to verizon because of a bad digitizer (the phone was sending text and calling people randomly even after sfb and no apps installed) Anyways my 'certified' repacement has android 2.3.4. system 4.5.629.A956, a couple of google search says there is no root yet......is this correct?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using DroidForums

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Flashing now. Will report back if any issues.

EDIT: Keyboard fix is definitely working.

Last edited:

mikedc85

Reaction score
Thank you for fixing the keyboard! This rom is running very smooth for me. Is there any way to fix the mirrored camera?

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

caffeinehead

Reaction score
I have noticed two issues, both minor.

The first is if you don't flash gapps, the honer and search hard buttons do not work.

The second is that scrolling/touch does not always work. I noticed this when testing the Facebook app. Scrolling world work but then i would lift up my figure to scroll again and it would not be recognized. I will turn on touch recognition in dev settings and see if it is an issue with Facebook or the phone.

Other than these issues the phone is running great. I really enjoyed the boot animation the first time I saw it.

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Unfortunately for me I had to return my phone to verizon because of a bad digitizer (the phone was sending text and calling people randomly even after sfb and no apps installed) Anyways my 'certified' repacement has android 2.3.4. system 4.5.629.A956, a couple of google search says there is no root yet......is this correct?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using DroidForums

[How-to]unbricking downgraded 629 & root normal function OTA 629 - Droid 2 / R2D2 / Milestone 2 / Droid 2 Global - RootzWikiUse at your own risk.... I have not tested it

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Looks like all of the motorola 1.0.1 builds were pulled. Had a problem with Lockscreen settings fc'ing. That should be fixed later today and re-uploaded.

caffeinehead

Reaction score
I'll have to look, not sure why its mirrored here but wasnt with JC's cm9 builds.

The D2G had an issue with the camera being mirrored. Adding ro.media.capture.flip=horizontalandvertical fixed it. Not sure if its the cause of the problem though.

mikedc85

Reaction score
Looks like all of the motorola 1.0.1 builds were pulled. Had a problem with Lockscreen settings fc'ing. That should be fixed later today and re-uploaded.

Yep. When I try to pull up lockscreen settings I get a force close. I originally went to the lockscreen settings because the lockscreen music widget wasn't showing up. We'll see if the new version fixes both issues.

TooUglyForU

Reaction score
Really great ROM.
Didn't experience any keyboard issues.

However, I've found myself with USB issue, where I put USB Mass Storage mode ON, nothing happens.
I'm also wondering whether it's possible to have the different USB options for this ROM.

I need to have USB option - PC Mode, to be able to program the phone using QSTP to enable my phone to use CDMA in China. Any chance that can work?

As said before, great ROM. Keep up the good work!

jdubya

Reaction score
Love this ROM! Just a quick question, anyone else getting the download not found for the new update?