[ROM] [AOSP][4.0.4][CDMA] Gummy 1.2.0 - 5/9/12 [BETA]

beckershoff

Reaction score
Websites and Apps that are using Adobe Flash (installed the latest version) are not working and sometimes even crashing. I suspect the missing hardware acceleration to be reason for this. Does anybody know a solution for this (maybe a (older) Adobe version in which video acceleration is deactivated)?

B.t.w. what part of the hardware acceleration is exactly missing? I know f.e. that there are ICS roms for other devices with a OMAP3620 to be found which are having OpenGL working and also looking for a solution for the video acceleration part.. Does anybody know a phone with the OMAP3620 processor that is having ICS the official way? Maybe we can extract the h/a support from those phones.

Last edited:

downtownjeff

Reaction score
Figured out my laptop connection issue. And I feel like a tard.

Turned on notifications in the menu and had to activate usb transfer mode. I did notice this ROM seems to be more sensitive to actually ejecting the phone from my laptop instead of just pulling the cord.

r3j2

Reaction score
Wow! Looks like a really solid effort! I'm excited for this rom! Not to be a dunce, but which version of gapps should I install?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Websites and Apps that are using Adobe Flash (installed the latest version) are not working and sometimes even crashing. I suspect the missing hardware acceleration to be reason for this. Does anybody know a solution for this (maybe a (older) Adobe version in which video acceleration is deactivated)?

B.t.w. what part of the hardware acceleration is exactly missing? I know f.e. that there are ICS roms for other devices with a OMAP3620 to be found which are having OpenGL working and also looking for a solution for the video acceleration part.. Does anybody know a phone with the OMAP3620 processor that is having ICS the official way? Maybe we can extract the h/a support from those phones.

Pretty much everything. Theres open source drivers & source for the libs but because our kernel's are.... ancient. The drivers in them lack necessary parts. In theory, we could compile all the new drivers are modules but that opens up more problems such as needing a way to stop the kernel ones from loading then replacing with our own.

Wow! Looks like a really solid effort! I'm excited for this rom! Not to be a dunce, but which version of gapps should I install?

3/17 ones from goo-inside.me/gapps

dettofatto

Reaction score
If you will maintain the OP, sure.

By the way, there will be a 1.0.1 version later today.
Great! I'll do!
I've seen that somtimes the syncronization go away... I have the data, but when the screen go off the syncronization don't go. If I power on my screen the syncronization returns.. (gsm)

bkendrick

Reaction score
Can't get hot spot to work? I assume we can't install the gingerbread patch?

DX. CFU. GUMMY 1.0.2

asf1187

Reaction score
Great Work! Thanks DettoFatto for sending me here :) Just one question. How can I stop the on screen keyboard from opening when i am typing in portrait with the physical keyboard?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'll see if I can find how to disable it. Know theres a way because did it with the Apex port, just dont remember where it was.

edit: found and should be disabled. I'll do a new build in a bit for the 1.0.1 release with it in.

Last edited:

asf1187

Reaction score
okay thanks. how are we supposed to update? Is it just a zip file?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
OP updated for 1.0.1 release. For updates (unless said otherwise) just wipe cache then flash rom and gapps over. No need for data wipe.