1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

AOL radio?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Blayzejlm, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Blayzejlm

Blayzejlm New Member

So is there an app for AOL radio? I looked in the market but maybe I'm looking under the wrong thing. Anybody?
  2. Toyman2448

Toyman2448 New Member

yes but not for sure if its usable for droids, mine is delivered tomorrow morning then ill know. but if you go to aol.com on your browser from your phone you should see if, will update more info when i test it
  3. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

I was just able to listen to one of the 70s stations. Navigating to it through the browser was slow and unwieldy. I have the latest update and the Nexus One version of Flash installed (not sure if that mattered).
  4. Toyman2448

Toyman2448 New Member

i forgot that droid browsers are different from the browser im using now on my blackberry. when i get mine later today, i will do some transferring of app an test it on my droid, if it works i will post
  5. Jameyny692

Jameyny692 New Member

any update on this? Its to bad there hasnt been a pocket tune app developed for the android market yet
  6. Toyman2448

Toyman2448 New Member

Im sorry. The app i was refering to was only on blackberry apps. I have not been able to find aol radio app but i did find yahoo radio, have u tryed that. Pandora radio is a sseef radio app as well. Never leave home with out it haha.
Search tags for this page

aol radio android

aol radio android app
aol radio app
aol radio app android
aol radio app for android
aol radio app for droids
aol radio app for galaxy s4
aol radio fir droid razar phone

aol radio for android

aol radio mobile android

aol radio on android