AOL radio?

Blayzejlm

Reaction score
So is there an app for AOL radio? I looked in the market but maybe I'm looking under the wrong thing. Anybody?

Toyman2448

Reaction score
yes but not for sure if its usable for droids, mine is delivered tomorrow morning then ill know. but if you go to aol.com on your browser from your phone you should see if, will update more info when i test it

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I was just able to listen to one of the 70s stations. Navigating to it through the browser was slow and unwieldy. I have the latest update and the Nexus One version of Flash installed (not sure if that mattered).

Toyman2448

Reaction score
i forgot that droid browsers are different from the browser im using now on my blackberry. when i get mine later today, i will do some transferring of app an test it on my droid, if it works i will post

Jameyny692

Reaction score
any update on this? Its to bad there hasnt been a pocket tune app developed for the android market yet

Toyman2448

Reaction score
Im sorry. The app i was refering to was only on blackberry apps. I have not been able to find aol radio app but i did find yahoo radio, have u tryed that. Pandora radio is a sseef radio app as well. Never leave home with out it haha.