[ROM] (AOKP) SKYL1N3 Status ONline,Links ONline

Cooly1911

Reaction score
I've tried to download this rom and give it a try, but the download link isn't working. Where can I get it?

lafont28

Reaction score
A little behind the times man lol? We have been running this for months

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
With everything that has been going on with me has been the delay, some of you guys know everything , some know only half of it,
Its been a serious struggle for me... , and thursday night I ordered a new pc

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Froyo

Reaction score
With everything that has been going on with me has been the delay, some of you guys know everything , some know only half of it,
Its been a serious struggle for me... , and thursday night I ordered a new pc

Normally, I'd congratulate anyone getting a new PC, as it's usually a joyous occasion...but since it likely will have Windows 8 preinstalled, I have to wonder what kind of oddities and icompatabibilities you may run into tryiing to develop this ROM on such a new OS. And for the love of God...if it is a Windows 8 PC, I hope it's at least a touch screen. I've spent a few minutes with a few of the non touch versions, and those few minutes were quite unpleasant.

By the way, I literally know nothing about whatever it is you refered to in your above comment...I just really enjoy your ROM like everybody else here seems to as well, which is why we all still comment and reply in this thread. But anyway, hope things do begin to pick back up for you. You still have our support.

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'll make it short, Health,drama,desktop Power supply got fried, so when do get my laptop hopefully should be sometime this week resetting up and starting from scratch is going to suck but d4 is my #1 priority

Krooked247

Reaction score
Sorry to hear things havent been goin well. Glad to hear from u though and know that you havent moved on from the d4 yet. Always love your work. Hope things start to pick up for you. Take your time and do what you gotta do, we'll all be waitin patiently for you to come back or lookin foward to see if you have somethin new come out. Take care man and thanks for everything already.

Krooked All Day....

moccor

Reaction score
I'll make it short, Health,drama,desktop Power supply got fried, so when do get my laptop hopefully should be sometime this week resetting up and starting from scratch is going to suck but d4 is my #1 priority

Why would you have to start from scratch? If you say that due to switching from a desktop to laptop, due to the fried psu, you could always buy a ide/sata-to-usb converter. They're actually cheap. I wouldn't buy one just for a single use, but if you have important data on it, thats always a option

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Setting up the working environment to build hold on

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
http://droid-hive.com/index.php?/to...tary-OS-Luna/Ubuntu-|-DUAL-BOOT-|-Windows-8-|
| HOW TO | Setup Elementary OS Luna/Ubuntu | DU

There you go check this out, everyone I think should, just make sure you have a 64bit PC and i suggest Intel processor over amd and anything lower then i7 just gonna take up to 6hrs at the most to compile , and more ram is good as well

pah

Reaction score
Is there any way you will update? i like running you rom

pah