aokp,....rom control keeps force closing

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Yea I agree to...

No, romcontrol that's in settings..where the settings are for lockscreen, nav bar, toggle settings, etc...
I ran fix permission's but no luck

Munst3rr

Reaction score
Yea I agree to...

No, romcontrol that's in settings..where the settings are for lockscreen, nav bar, toggle settings, etc...
I ran fix permission's but no luck

interesting my aokp version K1l0 rom control works but not the cpu part, ics based are you on a the gb or ics version of hashs aokp

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Gingerbread....kinda funny tho- I got it working after 4 restores, trying a new updated aokp, and 3 fix permissions

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Wasn't reading my sd card either....Iwonder if clearing cache and dalvic cache in cwm did the trick

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Are u on the aokp version where u can add widgets in the navbar?...I havnt found out what that's all abt..I'll add a widget like a task killer but nothin happens or it doesn't even show in the navbar

Munst3rr

Reaction score
Are u on the aokp version where u can add widgets in the navbar?...I havnt found out what that's all abt..I'll add a widget like a task killer but nothin happens or it doesn't even show in the navbar

im not on it right now, lately i've been running my ics deodexed aosp-moto rom oc at 1400,quick toggles in stat bar/with one percent,bad ass initd scripts, , but i'll ask my tester about it, how come you havent updated your phone to ics yet ?

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Deodexe aosp moto rom?....is that the ics leak?
I haven't updated cause I never go into "non safe mode"...I stay in my rom..so I'll just wait til verizon does the update..plus I don't have a pc exept when my girlfriend comes over and I don't want to download all this stuff and screw up her laptop..last time I thought I knew what Iwas doin and not thinking, I bricked my droid 2.

Munst3rr

Reaction score
Based on the 217 leak, a lot of blur/moto removed with aosp, safestrap flashable, and the aokp build of mine same issue with adding widgets to nav bar, it fc its a issue with aokp

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2