AOKP Jelly Bean Rom?

ntrddragn

Reaction score
I just downloaded it and installed. this is the first i ever used AOKP, in the notification bar this is a pimp hat icon, i click it but i cant unclick what does that icon do?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I just downloaded it and installed. this is the first i ever used AOKP, in the notification bar this is a pimp hat icon, i click it but i cant unclick what does that icon do?

It turns your swag on. It makes all the girls or guys, depending on your preference flock to you as you are oozing with swag.

If you long press it, it will output "Swagga Baby". Other than that it does nothing, just a fun/joke toggle.

OP
N

ntrddragn

Reaction score
It turns your swag on. It makes all the girls or guys, depending on your preference flock to you as you are oozing with swag.

If you long press it, it will output "Swagga Baby". Other than that it does nothing, just a fun/joke toggle.

LOL...i didnt know if you are joking or not until i press reply with with quote and noticed the hidden text. :biggrin: but my swag is always on :p thanks

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I was trying to figure this out at one point too. I figured it was a speed tweak or something, which to me made sense since they are always talking about ROMs and their "butter."

When I looked it up in the AOKP thread I just came across a ton of people who said "if you have to ask it means you don't have it." :eek: So I just figured it didn't do anything lol.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX

OP
N

ntrddragn

Reaction score
I was trying to figure this out at one point too. I figured it was a speed tweak or something, which to me made sense since they are always talking about ROMs and their "butter."

When I looked it up in the AOKP thread I just came across a ton of people who said "if you have to ask it means you don't have it." :eek: So I just figured it didn't do anything lol.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX

LOL..yeah i was like what the heck? i cant un-press it.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
LOL..yeah i was like what the heck? i cant un-press it.

Mine toggles. Perhaps my device knows I am an old lame-o, allowing me to turn it off because of that. Folks that have swag, can't toggle it, it is always on.

Also, update on the lady attracting abilities. I toyed around using it with NFC tags, I don't think the toggle is NFC compatible. :blush:

OP
N

ntrddragn

Reaction score
cupfulloflol said:
Mine toggles. Perhaps my device knows I am an old lame-o, allowing me to turn it off because of that. Folks that have swag, can't toggle it, it is always on.

Also, update on the lady attracting abilities. I toyed around using it with NFC tags, I don't think the toggle is NFC compatible. :blush:

Which on is the NFC toggle? My NFC worked last night... by last night I mean...ummm swag..lol

OP
N

ntrddragn

Reaction score
i didnt want to start another thread...

I have AOKP build 4 now.. occasionally i would lose connection to 4g. I would attempt to turn on wifi but nothing either. I have to reboot every time. Actually this happened on build 3 also. Does anyone else experiencing this? and a fix?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i didnt want to start another thread...

I have AOKP build 4 now.. occasionally i would lose connection to 4g. I would attempt to turn on wifi but nothing either. I have to reboot every time. Actually this happened on build 3 also. Does anyone else experiencing this? and a fix?
I heard of problems in builds 3 and 4, which is why I haven't flashed it yet. I'm still on build 1 so I can't say I'm having any problems.