aokp jb issues

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Ive been hearing alot about issues on aokp jb i had a run in with build 3 which made me not want to try aokp jb until there's a milestone alot of people seem to still be on aokp jb 1 or aokp jb build 2 so are those the ones that are most stable and build 3 and 4 are unstable?

mfdemicco

Reaction score
Ive been hearing alot about issues on aokp jb i had a run in with build 3 which made me not want to try aokp jb until there's a milestone alot of people seem to still be on aokp jb 1 or aokp jb build 2 so are those the ones that are most stable and build 3 and 4 are unstable?

I used build 3 and experienced no issues with it. It was a Linaro build. Build 1 was bad for me though. However, I've since switched to JBSOURCERY and it has everything AOKP had and more. I'd recommend it instead of AOKP.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
i haven't liked any of the aokp jb builds. they suck. too bad, their ics stuff was good. same thing goes for xenon, their jb builds blow too.

yeah jbsourcery and CNA are the best jb ones i've tried. jbsourcery has more features (many useless and nonfunctional, like the new trixter mod), and CNA runs the best.

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
CNA combined with Lean Kernel is amazing. AOKP wasn't bad, but it isn't as smooth as CNA, and also doesn't have as many features at this point.