AOKP deleted all my personal stuff, Maybe?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by emeraldage, Jan 29, 2013.

1. emeraldage

emeraldage Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So installed new aokp on my Galaxy nexus today. Proceeded through all the steps as I've done many times before, have the most recent CWM recovery according to the app. So after I started everything is good, no music I had like 8 gbs of that, not difficult to replace that, what I'm really pissed about is all my pictures are suddenly gone. SO freaking mad, I had so many pics I am going to be so freaking mad and put holes in walls if I can't get them back. I looked through all the /0 folders and wasn't able to find anything. Windows couldn't come up with anything either. I tried removing the CWM app and deleting the .nomedia file trick. Clearing cache/data of the photo galleries as well as media store and all that. But this is what still gives me hope, I go to store. Total Space: 28GB... Then it says only 9000MB available. Then I go through the list. 500mb apps, 4mb pics, .2mb audio, .12mb audio, 407mb cached, 1700mb misc. So when it says 9gb available I should have 19gb of data stored... But the list only adds up to ~2600mb. So is there something else I can try or did AOKP right and truly F me?

2. emeraldage

emeraldage Member

Ratings:
    +0
    UPDATE: I downloaded Storage Analyser and it is telling me I only have 1.73GB stored, with 26.4 GB free. When android system storage tells me I only have 9GB of free space. Windows says I only have 9GB of free space as well.

Search tags for this page

aokp storage deleted

delete my aokp version

how aokp cant delete contact?