AOKP B40 Toro Mirror

Devo_

Reaction score
Can someone one post up a mirror for build 40? The idiots on the aokp site nuked their mirrors :mad:

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Can someone one post up a mirror for build 40? The idiots on the aokp site nuked their mirrors :mad:

Goo.im has been having technical difficulties, which explains what happened to 1. 2 and 3, not sure. Perhaps they have hosting issues as well? No need to jump to conclusions and call someone a name, there may be completely logical reasons they are gone, like with Goo.

Side note, why do you want B40, when M6 is newer? Milestone 6 - Releases - Releases - News <-- Mirror 2 works for Milestone 6.

If for whatever reason you are still pressed for AOKP40, I still have it and can mirror it somewhere.

OP
D

Devo_

Reaction score
I was aware that goo was undergoing some maintenance, but the goo mirror for M6 was still working which I thought was odd. M6 has a few bugs with the ui that I can't get over, as well as any rom based off it. B40 has been pretty bug free from what I've read and was looking to replace my current DD based off M5. I don't really think they're idiots; I was just frustrated to say the least because I couldn't find a single mirror for B40 anywhere online. If you could put up a mirror for B40 I'd really appreciate it, thanks. :hail: