Aokp AXIOM B ab2 Kang 4.0.3 dig

kkemp

Reaction score
does anyone know how to install this ROM and if I can to use bionic bootstrap instead of Dagestan plz Amy info would be great
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
K

kkemp

Reaction score
Safestrap plz any info would help. If anyone that has used this ROM on bionic bootstrap and has any trouble with this rom please let me know before I miss this up!!!!

gsDroid

Reaction score
Yes you can use bootstrap, as opposed to safestrap, to install that rom. In fact, DroidTh3ory says in the Rootzwiki thread for the rom "Not True.. Boot Strap works perfect and in some cases better. :)" in response to someone saying safestrap must be used. It has a failsafe built-in to boot to cwr.

That said, I followed a video to install safestrap, backed up my stock rooted .902 in safestrap and installed the aokp rom as 'safe' rom (the one used as the alternate rom for testing). It is pretty cool, camera, 4g, etc. working now and has lots of customizations. It's not perfect, yet, but it is easy to switch back to your fully functioning 'daily driver' rom.

Last edited:
OP
K

kkemp

Reaction score
Man thanks do much for the info

OP
K

kkemp

Reaction score
have you had any problems switching from safe to unsafe ?

gsDroid

Reaction score
have you had any problems switching from safe to unsafe ?
No, I just installed safestrap and the rom yesterday and everything has gone well. Last night I did a full safestrap backup of my safe, then switched back to nonsafe by disabling safe. I booted back up to my stock rom, went back into recovery and made a backup of my nonsafe (stock rooted .902). No problems switching back and forth. And, I feel confident since I have a full backup of either rom. ICS is fast and has some interesting ui changes. I spent a lot of time going through all the settings menus to see the differences.