[ROM] |aokp | |axi0m [r] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

holla420

Reaction score
The first time i did it root wasnt maintained but i flash back to 2.3.5 or 4 ota update to 2.3.6 then rooted the fastboot flash or watever then got the su app and voodoo and i kept root yaaay..

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
That's awesome - it seemed to vary for everyone...some got it right off and others of use did it a couple of times (or more) hoping for a different outcome...

And apologies to everyone for hijacking this thread :)...haha

holla420

Reaction score
Lol its like we the only ones here so we taking over..lol its all good i cant keep my thumbs off the phone now so many features ics has

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
LOL...so very true...I can't wait to see what ROM DT / DH put out for the Razr once they get Driven for the gNex lined up...

holla420

Reaction score
Ohh hell yea i kno dt gonna twerk his magic w/this.cant wait.i kno once he does drop offical axiom ics build ima be all over it like flys on sh*t...lol

akiles

Reaction score
I jsut noticed the battery draining faster than usual. I set the phone to cdma only and you can see the batt dropping in -1% every few seconds. This does not happen under lte/cdma. Weird... battery life was good initially. And I haven't installed anything since the first install.
Anyone else eperiencing this? Here, in the time it took me to write this, the batt went from 73% to 72%.

holla420

Reaction score
I had the same problem..u can charge battery to full and wipe ur battery.my battery had a 12% decrease using dt rom.but i put up w/it since i love dt roms.u can turn off roaming wifi thats searching for wifi.dim ur back lights,diable data when screen is off.thats wat i had to do

Fadeds

Reaction score
Am I missing something here? It sounded like you guys were talking about a leaked ics update and an ota possibly coming soon. For some reason I haven't been getting email updates for this thread.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

holla420

Reaction score
Am I missing something here? It sounded like you guys were talking about a leaked ics update and an ota possibly coming soon. For some reason I haven't been getting email updates for this thread.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

yes we were there was a link to an leaked ics update but they pulled it some people got it and some didnt and they was saying that we would be gettin an update on the 4th of april but they never happend.but me i got the ics leaked and loving that so damn smooth and my battery is great.so needless to say the ota update of bs

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
The OTA is also a gingerbread update and not the ICS leak that was pulled...

holla420

Reaction score
The OTA is also a gingerbread update and not the ICS leak that was pulled...

thats the most retarded thing i read all yesterday my roommate signed up for the soak testing and we was laughing so hard at motorola..oh well i'm good i'm running ics and loving it.only bad thing i think i gotta go back to 2.3.4 then update to 2.3.5 if i wanna flash axiom roms to try them out :( hopefully i'm wrong

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
If they have the ICS (official / leak), they can possibly build from that and then we would just need to backup the current setting and then flash on top providing all else works (safestrap / bootstrap)...

I truly don't want to go back :)...

holla420

Reaction score
i kno i tried to back it up but wasnt able to do it i said the hell w/it i'm one of the few thats rocking ics w/no problems.and i feel u i dont wanna go back neither..how has ur expeirences w/it smalltown?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
It has been truly awesome...I have found minimal bugs and nothing glaring. When they do finally release ICS, I think they will have a very polished update - one of the best updates that I have seen.

Webtop is probably my favorite part of this update - I love the tablet UI with the Lapdock. It is leaps and bounds better than the previous UI on any of the compatible phones. Do you have a lapdock or have you been able to test out the webtop?

I also think that the Razr or Maxx running ICS is every bit as good as the gNex if not better...I have placed mine side by side and the Maxx holds it own...it was my fave device before the ICS leak but it is hands down my fave now :)...

holla420

Reaction score
awe damn no i dont have lapdocks only dock i have is the hd docking station..lmfao which i got for free for motorola rep f'in up a order i placed w/them...but i've notice a few bugs not alot,and best part data is freaking solid and wifi.yes i cant wait til the offical release date for ics but until then i'm liking the leak :D