[ROM] |aokp | |axi0m [r] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

akiles

Reaction score
Never mind... updated to the latest build (B15.)
Does anyone use Opera? -not working, I get the splash and then a black screen.

holla420

Reaction score
b16 is out and omg i'm having data issues like non other plus my wifi says its connected but it times out and error every fresh.hmm...i'ma try a reflash and see if that fixes it.i notice that dt stated that the data is fixed so i will see...

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
b16 is out and omg i'm having data issues like non other plus my wifi says its connected but it times out and error every fresh.hmm...i'ma try a reflash and see if that fixes it.i notice that dt stated that the data is fixed so i will see...

It appeared that several were having data issues...I haven't flashed it yet so I cannot comment on my experience...

Axiom Razr maxx'd out on AOKP

akiles

Reaction score
B16 was pulled out on Fri night and replaced with B17. I haven't had data issues with it (on 3G) yet. Pretty solid so far.
However, gTalk force closes on video chat requests and the launcher closes on startup. The last one could be my fault... I removed all other launchers, maybe I messed sometging up?
Opera browser has not worked for me with b13, b15 and b17.
Battery has been good: with light use yesterday and on wifi for most of the day, I got 17h using a little over than 40% of batt.

It appeared that several were having data issues...I haven't flashed it yet so I cannot comment on my experience...

Axiom Razr maxx'd out on AOKP

holla420

Reaction score
B16 was pulled out on Fri night and replaced with B17. I haven't had data issues with it (on 3G) yet. Pretty solid so far.
However, gTalk force closes on video chat requests and the launcher closes on startup. The last one could be my fault... I removed all other launchers, maybe I messed sometging up?
Opera browser has not worked for me with b13, b15 and b17.
Battery has been good: with light use yesterday and on wifi for most of the day, I got 17h using a little over than 40% of batt.

alot of people including myself had to pull 2 files from b15 and put them into b17 to get data to stay up.the fix works.maybe u was one of the lucky ones that had no problems w/b17.i dont use opera browser so i dont kno why they not working..now i'm on the ics leaked.hope its wat we will be receiving on weds

holla420

Reaction score
and btw nm@smalltowngirl just chillin working.i see people on here w/on vaction or something its like a ghost town in here...lol

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I agree, I think this leak was one of the best kept & tested secrets...if it isn't the OTA, it has to be better...very impressed.

Yea, this thread is lonely now LOL...

holla420

Reaction score
i am impressed too.it was a b***h to get it going but other then that its very nice i will rock this til some time tomorrow and go back to stock and wait for the ota update if it really goes threw..

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
i am impressed too.it was a b***h to get it going but other then that its very nice i will rock this til some time tomorrow and go back to stock and wait for the ota update if it really goes threw..

I don't wanna go back to GB...LOL

Yes, the download was painfully long for me but in the end, it was definitely worth it!! Did you retain root thru the update? Have you tried out webtop or do you have a lapdock? The UI there is just like a tablet now - very nice!

holla420

Reaction score
I don't wanna go back to GB...LOL

Yes, the download was painfully long for me but in the end, it was definitely worth it!! Did you retain root thru the update? Have you tried out webtop or do you have a lapdock? The UI there is just like a tablet now - very nice![/QUOTE

U silly..lol i dont wanna go back neither lol yes i kept root w/voodoo ota.the battery life for me is amazing

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I didn't maintain root but I was able to use the commands via terminal from a tweet...so that was cool...I have my root restored now and yes battery life is GREAT!