[ROM] |aokp | |axi0m [r] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

holla420

Reaction score
Just saw that dhacker tweeted he has a camera fix in his icsrazr build... Will that work on this ROM?
ht2.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

wat kidna fix like ffc?

justin7407

Reaction score
ics b15

Hey this might be a dumb question but, do I need to factory reset data wipe everytime theory comes out with an update to the rom? Or is it ok to just wipe partition, cache, format/system and then install zip? BTW This rom is the ****!! Just released b15 this morning!! Best rom ever!!!

holla420

Reaction score
Hey this might be a dumb question but, do I need to factory reset data wipe everytime theory comes out with an update to the rom? Or is it ok to just wipe partition, cache, format/system and then install zip? BTW This rom is the ****!! Just released b15 this morning!! Best rom ever!!!

U don't have to but its always good to do a full wipe of everything that way u have no problems

holla420

Reaction score
i been runnin stock the last few days.it was the battery life that made me go back stocked.i compared my stocked battery to the b15 rom and it was 12% decrease but i was thinkin of giving that gummie ics rom a shot never tried anything other then dt roms

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Cool! Keep me posted on what ya think...I have been happy with B15 but I would go back to stock if I had a great theme for it LOL...like the ISO that I am running on B15...

holla420

Reaction score
Cool! Keep me posted on what ya think...I have been happy with B15 but I would go back to stock if I had a great theme for it LOL...like the ISO that I am running on B15...

i love b15 but my battery would die in like 5hrs of moderate use.plus i wanted flash to work and the data and wifi to stop cuttin in and out on me.but i cant wait til b16 comes :D

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
B16 should be out anyday LOL...but battery life has been great for me on b15 so hopefully it goes better for ya on the next build...

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Still waiting for this custom ROM scene to mature a bit more, and not have the FFC broken. All looks promising though!

holla420

Reaction score
patiently waiting like a crack head that needs his fix.not good hitting f5 every 2mins to refresh the page to see if it dropped yet..lmfao :D

akiles

Reaction score
Maybe someone can help me...
I had data on the first boot after a sucessful installation of the ROM via safeStrap. I used a battery mod (from the app included in the ROM) and rebooted. After that, I had no data.
As per the OP, I went into Networks, set it to GSM and waited for the screen to flash or a msg about the sim card to appear. Nothing happened. After about 5mins, I just toggled back to LTE. For about 2 hours I had no data. I had the LTE icon, but it was white (as in not connected?) Suddenly, the data appeared momentarily (it must have because I got an email), but it went away just now.
2 Questions:
- Did I do the GSM trick sequence wrong?
- Or is the data reception in this rom weaker because it is based on a port from a different system?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Edit:
BTW, the file I flashed is Axion_B13_aokp_razr_3-15_signed.
Also, regarding my second question about the signal reception being weaker. I must be wrong, because upon the very first boot, the signal was really strong and I was getting over 11mbps with 3 bars on LTE.

Last edited: