[ROM] | aokp | axi0m [b] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

wooddale

Reaction score
I really like Th3ory roms but thete like DT when he is hot he is hot and when he is not he is not. He is a busy man and cant spend all of his time pushing out roms for us to flash. I just appreciate what he does when he does it. I believe he is one of the best if not the best out there. Thanks kedp up the good work

Reaction score
KIN3TX is compatible with .902 -- I've been running it since well before I updated, although I am itching to bite the bullet and give Eclipse another try. I just hate to lose all my customizations and stuff.

wooddale

Reaction score
KIN3TX is compatible with .902 -- I've been running it since well before I updated, although I am itching to bite the bullet and give Eclipse another try. I just hate to lose all my customizations and stuff.

You must be running off a nanoid then. I did the same with Eclipse nanoids work on anynOTA.

Reaction score
You must be running off a nanoid then. I did the same with Eclipse nanoids work on anynOTA.

Not sure what you mean. I didn't restore from a backup. I just used the patched installation file that was posted here after .902 came out.

wooddale

Reaction score

Sorry thought you meant you were on it before 902 and just saved your backup. I forgot about the patch.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Can you flash Kinetx on 902 not from a backup?

Yea. Someone made an updated kinetx zip. It's on these forums. Don't have a link. Sorry. I rolled back anyways to 894. Much better performance IMO

Sent from my Iced Bionic

Last edited:

galex23

Reaction score
For some reason the home button doesn't work, neither does my lockdcreen, and I can't hind the market! Some help please. It would be greatly appreciated.

scottocs

Reaction score
I see that FFC is the only thing listed as not working, but can anyone confirm that these are working or not:

1. Camera LED Light (Using TeslaLED Widget or some other instant-access widget)
2. Video Recording (So I can use AutoGuard app)
3. HDMI (Don't need, but heard it wasn't working)
4. WiFi Tethering
5. Hard Button Lights staying on

Is there a noticeable impact on battery compared to Gingerbread?

Thanks

Edit: The download link is down.

Last edited:

jmc23200

Reaction score
1. Camera LED Light (Using TeslaLED Widget or some other instant-access widget) - Yes. Torch is built into the ROM
2. Video Recording (So I can use AutoGuard app) - Doesn't work on my phone. May be able to install a different camera APK to get it to work. Have not tried it out.
3. HDMI (Don't need, but heard it wasn't working) - Don't know.
4. WiFi Tethering - Working
5. Hard Button Lights staying on - Fixed. Worst case scenario, toggle auto brightness on then off and it will be fixed until you reboot.

As for battery life, I used my phone all day(moderate use), didn't charge it over night and in the morning had 30% - 40% left.

davidmatt34

Reaction score
1. Camera LED Light (Using TeslaLED Widget or some other instant-access widget) - Yes. Torch is built into the ROM
2. Video Recording (So I can use AutoGuard app) - Doesn't work on my phone. May be able to install a different camera APK to get it to work. Have not tried it out.
3. HDMI (Don't need, but heard it wasn't working) - Don't know.
4. WiFi Tethering - Working
5. Hard Button Lights staying on - Fixed. Worst case scenario, toggle auto brightness on then off and it will be fixed until you reboot.

As for battery life, I used my phone all day(moderate use), didn't charge it over night and in the morning had 30% - 40% left.

What app ar you using for WiFi Tethering. Does it connect with wpa2. Trying to get mine to connect with tablet but no go..

ripdoozer

Reaction score
Hey Th3ory (or anyone else),
Any idea why this ROM (and MIUI) doesn't recognize my sd-ext contents, while Gummy and CM9 read it just fine.
When I say it doesnt recognize sd-ext, I mean that my gallery and music apps show up blank. I can navigate to my media files through the File Manager in the ROM, but they don't show up in the Media apps.

Any ideas. Driving me nuts. I want to rum your ROMs (especially Axi0m), but without my media files, it's a no-go.

Thanks in advance.

planefun

Reaction score
What app ar you using for WiFi Tethering. Does it connect with wpa2. Trying to get mine to connect with tablet but no go..

Besides those issues, I also can't get service for phone or 3g/4g. I am on verizon/upstate newyork south of albany. I get the error "Your mobile data servcie couldn't be activated. This may be a temporary problem, and may be solved by restarting the phone."