[ROM] | aokp | axi0m [b] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
any fix for the soft buttons always being lit? it just randomly started doing this. I love the ICS look, I love how it works but I just can't get past this. and the constant data drops... I'm sure at this point it's my phone not the roms as I'm had this problem with EVERY single rom I've tried...

nvm figured it out... just cycle the auto bright feature,

Last edited:

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Okay another question, and yes I searched.

for some reason my google app isn't syncing... like it will download the emails and sync that way, BUT after I delete them or archive them they don't actually get archived anywhere but on my phone. I couldn't figure out why my email count kept getting so high.

any ideas on what's causing this? I'm thinking of just going to eclipse for a little, but man, this is just so damn pretty

Zregnier

Reaction score
I really want to try this ROM but will likely wait till it's bug-free. I'm still on .893 KIN3TIX and love it.

themistah

Reaction score
Not that bad.... I'm just waiting till its able to play videos......

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wats6831

Reaction score
Can we use Windows One Click Fastboot Restore and Root to get back to stock and root? Then update over the air normally or do we need to use cheesecake?

LuXx

Reaction score
Was really disappointed when I had so many issues. Data was spotty and dropped all the time requiring a reboot to reconnect, switching from wifi to data would cause the data to drop requiring a reboot to reconnect, and just not using the phone for a while would cause the data to drop requiring a reboot to reconnect.

Tried rerooting and reflashing, both did nothing. I'm 100% positive I have 3g/4g service at all times because my sister has an unrooted bionic and she always had 3g/4g.

Going back to stock until I can figure out a way to get it fixed.

merlin3

Reaction score
I didn't have 4g issues but I switched back to stock temporarily. Couldn't deal with the battery life and the lack of flash. Overall it's a great rom, I ran it for almost a week.

jmc23200

Reaction score
Okay another question, and yes I searched.

for some reason my google app isn't syncing... like it will download the emails and sync that way, BUT after I delete them or archive them they don't actually get archived anywhere but on my phone. I couldn't figure out why my email count kept getting so high.

any ideas on what's causing this? I'm thinking of just going to eclipse for a little, but man, this is just so damn pretty

Toggle the Displays Auto Brightness and it should be fine.

bigmansj

Reaction score
0KB Download File

Anyone else having a download issue? File downloads a 0KB file.

skaman9876

Reaction score
Quick Question i'm trying to search around here but not finding any answers... finally took the plunge and flashed .902 update and this lovely ROM... but i'm not getting 1% battery increments was that not baked in? If not is there a way to get it? I see the ICS4BIONIC 1% battery mod but not sure thinking i wouldn't be able to flash that with this rom. Any help would be greatly appreciated.