Anyway to Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fant0m_Eris

Reaction score
Hello,

I have both a warranty and an insurance plan on my phone. Is there a way, say, if my device were to get damaged, ... within compliance of the warranty... that I could get an upgraded device since they don't make the Eris anymore?

Really trying to find a way for an upgrade.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have both a warranty and an insurance plan on my phone. Is there a way, say, if my device were to get damaged, ... within compliance of the warranty... that I could get an upgraded device since they don't make the Eris anymore?

Really trying to find a way for an upgrade.

Not unless they run out of refurbished replacements.

meepstone

Reaction score
Are far are you from your 2 year upgrade? In a couple months there should be some cool LTE phones out to upgrade to.

Also, I don't know if they always do this or not but I remember seeing early upgrades for people to get when the Droid X being advertised when it came out if they were within 6 months of their 2 years.

OP
F

fant0m_Eris

Reaction score
Are far are you from your 2 year upgrade? In a couple months there should be some cool LTE phones out to upgrade to.

Also, I don't know if they always do this or not but I remember seeing early upgrades for people to get when the Droid X being advertised when it came out if they were within 6 months of their 2 years.

Ah, ok.

Yeah, I would have to wait until October before I could upgrade. I wonder if they would let me upgrade if I renewed my contract early, or something?

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score

My 2 years, due to a corporate agreement, is already down to 21 months. Do you know if that 6 months would include the corporate shortened contract?

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damaging your phone intentionally is considered warranty fraud. Its not the smartest thing to do, especially seeing how there are VZW CS staff as members on DF. As per DF policy, it will not be discussed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.