anyway to turn down the mic on Droid Incredible?

sodak02

Reaction score
I have a Droid Incredible, and when talking on the phone, it seems to pick up every noise in the background,.. LOUD. It bothers everyone I talk to, they can her conversations next to me clearly, any noise I make is unbearable on their end, and car with the window down.....forget about it.. Is there a way to turn down the mic, or maybe adjust how much background noise it picks up?

Also, since I am here.. When connected to my Motorola blue tooth, it also picks up noise extremely loud. More so than the phone itself. Not sure if this info helps, just throwing it out there. Thanks in advance...

Sodak~~

malthound

Reaction score
I have EXACTLY the same problem. I am otherwise very happy with this phone, and I problably notice this issue more becaue both my wife and me have the same phone and we notice this only on calls to each other. I turn down my earpiece (call volume) as far as it wil go and her voice is still loud enough to hear with the phone well away from my ear - amost like a speakerphone call. And if there is background noise where she is, like a coffee shop, it's impossible to understand what she's saying. Some sort of hack into the audio codec could be helpful here.