1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anyway to stream video TO Droid?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Flowah, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Flowah

Flowah New Member

Let's say I'm watching a stream of a hockey game on my PC, can I stream it to my phone from my PC? Or even if there's a way to work around the middle man. I have SPB TV and that does it pretty well but it doesn't carry the channels I want. I was wondering if there was another solution or if I need to wait for Slingbox?

Right now I've resorted to RDP and gettin 1 FPS video hahaha.
  2. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

PhoneMyPC lets you take control of your PC from your Droid. I would guess you could watch it that way. It is on sale for $9.99 till Christmas and you can return it within 24 hours for a refund.
  3. Flowah

Flowah New Member

Yeah but no sound + it's slow. I get better performance out of RDP. I'm looking for something more like SPB TV but with the channels I like.
  4. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

Doh! Totally forgot about the lack of sound. Hopefully that will be added in an update.